Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Melayan TAG 2

Tag by kak latz....

Three Names I go by
1) dilla
2) alot
3) anoy

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1) Kedai runcit assistant
2) Event Coordinator
3) Admin Exec

Three Places I have lived
1) Selayang Baru
2) Kampung Laksamana
3) Ipoh

Three TV Shows that I watch
1) Berita Jam 8
2) AF7
3) America Next Top Model

Three places I have been
1) Kundasang
2) Cameron Highland
3) Kuala Kangsar

People that e-mail me regularly
1) shima
2) jobstreet
3) my boss...hehehe

Three of my favorite foods
1) ayam goreng
2) telor goreng
3) nasi putih + kicap tamin

Three things I would like to do
1) berehat-rehat dkt pulau (amik gmbr jgk)
2) amik gmbr byk2 ~ bile nak plan genting nih abg ek???
3) tukar dari part time ke full time student....hehehe

Three friends I think will respond
1) shima
2) siti
3) i dunno who.......

Things I am looking forward to
1) make over kete ku
2) recover saving
3) travel - indeed
4) future life greater

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you are leave me, i am not in the list..i will make you out of list